top of page
The Parish of Mentone was created in 1904, when the area encompassing Mentone, Parkdale, Cheltenham, Highett, Beaumaris, Sandringham, Mordialloc, Edithvale, and Chelsea was cut off from the “Brighton Mission”, which was ministered by priests residing in the present Parish of St James Gardenvale.
In 1970 the Parkdale East section of the parish was formed into the new parish of St John Vianney, East Parkdale. The parish has two Churches: St Patrick and the Holy Angels’ Church, Mentone and St John Vianney’s Church East Parkdale.
Where To Find Us
bottom of page